Tick Tock

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Featured article : vOcAtIoN sToRiEs

Well, this month's featured article is someone close to CSS. Without fail, you will see this man attending our meeting everyweek(unless on times when he was sick)! Who is he? Why is he always with us?

Well, he's our Brother Sebastian, and he's here to help us walk in faith with Christ and at the same time have fun with us in the meeting!



"Listening to God's Call..."
...I probably heard the first call from God when I was attending the my Rite for Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA) lessons. It came from a five-year-old girl who told her mother that I would one day become a priest. I laughed at it and brushed it aside....




~interested?~
~click the webpage below for the full story of our Brother Sebastian!~




0 comments: